Saturday 26 October 2013

Synopsis

OK, so the first draft of the short story Sarah has been writing is complete... and so I worked with her to write its synopsis:

'I did not know why I was brought into a world starved of love, but where my love was unwelcome...'

Jordan Waters, a lonely adolescent with an underlying lack of confidence, is reunited with an old school friend several years after they last parted. But whilst once again getting to know Jon, he quickly learns that the person he used to know is not all that he seemed...

This is a compelling and heart-felt short story, told with great empathy and sensitivity.

Find out what happens when illicit relationships are forged and there's no going back...

I actually found coming up with this blurb style synopsis quite difficult given the complex nature of the story telling in the draft...but here is something summing up roughly how the story will begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment